Therefore is headquartered in Toronto, Canada. We're currently 25 strong and growing. We are looking for talented and experienced Drupal developers to join our team of senior and architect level developers in building ambitious marketing and information sites, web products, mobile and web applications.
We believe in building things the right way, coding standards, and pushing ourselves to be better engineers, producers, and all-out innovators.
Working in our teams, you can expect that your agile backlog is informed by research backed strategy and ux designs. You will have acceptance criteria built into your Jira tickets, and you'll be working along with product strategists, designers, PMs and developers that all understand what it takes to build a great web product.
Beyond Drupal, we work with lots of open source tools like React, Gatsby, Ionic, Web Components, React Native, Docker, and Node.js. We love clean code, decoupled / omnichannel architectures, front-end performance, pull requests, and pushing our code through well orchestrated CI.
If you're looking for a challenge and feel you're a great fit, we'd love to speak with you. Remember that for this position it's critical that you can show us / prove to us that you've got the skills and experience needed. So when you apply, be sure to provide material that will help us assess you quickly.
We are a remote friendly company. We are headquartered out of Toronto, Canada, but we have developers across many time zones.
Please, no staffing agencies or contractors.
What skills we’re looking for:
- Strong PHP and OO skills
- Strong skills with Drupal 8 / Symfony framework
- API integrations
- Have an understanding of Ontario accessibility standards and how to meet them
Nice to haves
- Drupal 8 Acquia certification
- UX skills
- Hybrid mobile app development experience (react native, ionic..)
We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live, including those with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- Work collaboratively alongside like-minded professionals - Our office is located in historic Liberty Village in Toronto, Ontario.
- Benefits - We have a great benefits plan covering all the essentials and more.
- Gym membership - Gym membership in our building is free for all employees.
- Pet projects - Have a great idea you want to explore? Want to learn about a new process, technology or related discipline? We give you the flexibility and encouragement you need to stay up-to-date and relevant.
- Hardware/software - All of our machines are top-of-the-line. You want dual-monitor, or even triple, no problem. Chairs are ergonomic high quality makes such as Herman Miller and Steelcase.
- Stocked kitchen - We keep the kitchen stocked with healthy snacks, drinks and of course, coffee and teas.
- High-profile clients - We work with amazing clients, many of whom are household names. Generally, projects we get involved in are challenging and complex. We work closely with our clients to build deeply integrated platforms and products.
- Training / courses - We have accounts with lots of online learning resources. Find a new one that we can benefit from? Is there an interesting course that you’d like to take? Let us know and we’ll hook it up.
- Casual dress code - We’re professionals but that doesn’t mean we need to dress like we’re bankers and lawyers.